BUY YOUR TICKET TODAY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN GREAT PRIZES. JUST €2 OR £2 A TICKET…Get your friends and family involved. THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO SUPPORT THE STRAY CATS AND TO WIN SOME FABULOUS PRIZES.
Tickets will be sold from 1st of May until 30th September 2017. The winners will be randomly chosen on 19th of October 2017 by an independent adjudicator. The LUCKY winners will receive a personal email from the charity and winners will also be announced on our website www.skiathos-cats.org and on our Facebook pages. BUY your tickets today.
To ensure the Skiathos Cats have a better future we use donations received to continually neuter the stray cat population, provide food and medical care 365 days a year. All of the money raised through this RAFFLE will go directly to the charity and will help hundreds of cats on Skiathos.
OUR FABULOUS PRIZES
- 1x Prize winner will receive one weeks accommodation at the Muses Hotel in Koukounaries, Skiathos. For two people on bed and breakfast basis for the 2018 season in May, June or September. Hotel Muses is located near one of the ‘best’ beaches on the island. Donated by Dolphin of Skiathos www.dolphin-skiathos.gr
- 1x Prize winner will receive a sunset kayak trip for 2 persons on Skopelos. You will paddle along the coast of Skopelos before stopping on a deserted beach where you will enjoy swimming in the clear waters of the Aegean and local fruits and cake. You will paddle back into the sunset. Kindly donated Kayaking Greece – www.kayakinggreece.com
- 1x Prize winner will receive a beautiful cat painting made by Yvonne Ayoub. A British artist who lives between London, Beirut and, for over 40 years, the beautiful Greek island of Skiathos where, throughout the summer months, she offers an artist retreat and painting classes. – https://paintingskiathos.wordpress.com/
- 1x Prize winner will a receive the signed book ‘Stranger than paradise’ and a limited signed print of Polaroid artist and photographer Stefanie Schneider. Kindly donated by Stefanie Schneider- www.instantdreams.net
- 1 x Prize winner will receive an original and framed sleeping tabby cat graphite pencil portrait ‘Five More Minutes’ by pet & wildlife artist Caroline Arnott based in East Yorkshire, UK. Specializing in color and graphite pencil, creating highly detailed and realistic portraits – www.carolinearnottart.com
- 5x Prize winners will each receive a beautiful handmade bracelet donated by Kitty Galani. Ammos by Kitty fun jewelry and leather sandals are all created locally in Greece. Kitty has been making summer jewelry since 2003. Located in a picturesque street at the old port in Skiathos Town, Kitty will be very happy to meet all of the Skiathos cats friends for visit – www.ammosbykitty.com
- 1x Prize winner will receive an unique mirror from Driftwood Art, located in Skiathos. Every one of our items has been carefully hand-crafted into a totally unique design. All of our products are made from natural resources such as driftwood or old olive wood – www.driftwoodartskiathos.com
- 1x Prize winner will receive the signed book ‘Hawking’s Journey’ of international bestselling author Erin Hunter. Erin was inspired by her love of cats – and nature in all its wildest forms – to write the long-running series WARRIORS. Kindly donated by Victoria Holmes better known as Erin Hunter – www.warriorcats.com
- 3x Prize winners will each receive a lovely birthday calendar of cute cats with hats. Kindely donated by Cat’chy Images- www.catchyimages.nl
- 3x Prize winners will each receive a print of wildlife artist Sarah Stribbling. Sarah is a wildlife and pet portrait artist from Lancashire in the UK and specialize in highly detailed oil paintings and pencil drawings – www.sarahstribblingwildlifeart.com
- 2x Prize winners will receive a unique cat canvas or poster from Carla Ellens from beeldblC. Fine Art, Workshops, Commissioned Photo Art, Cyanotypie, Polaroid, Pop-Art, Digital Manipulations and more…Please feel free to expolere the Fine Art selection of Carla Ellens on – www.carlaellens.com. Or enjoy the magical workshops by yourself – www.beeldblic.nl
- 1x Prize winner will receive a € 20 voucher to have a fun visit for two to ‘Kopjes’ to cuddle up with the cats with some nice drinks, cakes or snacks. “Kopjes’ is the firstcat cafe of The Netherlands, located in Amsterdam www.kattencafekopjes.nl
- 1x Prize winner will receive commissioned artwork, perhaps a pet portrait or something of the winners choosing from Deb Dumbrell. Deb makes original artwork to raise funds and awareness for animal rescue and welfare. She works from her garden studio surrounded by cats – www.facebook.com/debsartforanimals
- 1x Prize winner will receive a Daisybean cat print memo/memory/notice board, approx 40 x 50cm, handmade in the UK. Kindly donated by Lyn form Daisybean – www.daisybean.co.uk
- 1x Prize winner will receive a LALABOX. A gather of 36 of your favorite photos. You will get them packaged in a lovely gift box with vintage prints – www.lalalab.com/lalabox
- 2x Prize winners will each receive a € 10 voucher for cat café ‘Op z’n Kop’ located in Groningen The Netherlands. The cat cafe is a warm and comfy place where you can enjoy the presence of the cats and the delicious offer of coffees, teas, pastries, lunch or High Teas.www.opznkop.nl
- 2x Prize winners will receive the cat scratch unit ‘Lazy Daze’ Kindly donated by Scratzme Famous Feline Furniture. They specialize and take pride in manufacturing only the best cat furniture in South Africa, with all your feline friend’s needs in mind – www.scratzme.com
- 5x Prize winners will each receive a beautiful Anna Nova reversible square necklace.
Donated by Suzanne Handford from ‘Suze Sparkles’ Ebay shop, wonderful quality designer and high street brands – www.stores.ebay.co.uk/suzesparkles
- 5 x Prize winners will each receive a beautiful handmade bracelet made and donated by Esther Stravers – www.facebook.com/esthershandmadeshop
- 5 x Prize winners will each receive lovely goodies from the Skiathos Cat Welfare giftshop – www.freewebstore.org/Skiathos-Cat-Welfare-Gift-Shop
Buy your tickets here:
If you do not have paypal pelase contact Evelyne through email@example.com for other payment methods.
Please note that the accommodation prize and the kayak trip are non transferable. No cash alternative to any prize will be offered.